Something Sigma This Way Comes


Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary lens for Micro Four Thirds, shooting in progress now, and full review will be updated on Ming Thein's site soon.

It is an exciting, unusual and unique lens indeed. All I can say now based on preliminary findings, the lens surprised me by exceeding my expectations in some ways, but also fail to impress in certain aspects. I am having so much fun shooting with this lens now. Shout out to Amir for the kind loan.

Do any of you own this lens? Any thoughts and feedback will be appreciated. For once, maybe I hear what you have to say, before I publish my own review?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Post-Processing for Food Shots Using Google's Snapseed on a Smartphone

Olympus OM-D E-M1X - My Menu Personalization and More Image Samples

The Secret To Studio Like Product Shots Without An Actual Studio