Special Update: I Have Joined The OLYMPUS VISIONARY

I am super happy to announce that I am now an Olympus Visionary! Olympus Malaysia has started their Olympus Visionary program and I was privileged to be invited to join. I would like to thank everyone who visited this blog and followed me over the years, I appreciate every single once of your presence! Moving forward, there will be some changes to my writing approach, and I have written an update statement at Ming Thein's site (click here), so please hop over to find out the story behind me joining the Olympus Visionary, as well as what changes from now on.


All I can say is, Shutter Therapy lives on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Post-Processing for Food Shots Using Google's Snapseed on a Smartphone

Olympus OM-D E-M1X - My Menu Personalization and More Image Samples

The Secret To Studio Like Product Shots Without An Actual Studio